It has been a good day, other than the fact that my office wasn't closed for Veteran's Day (and Brad's was) and I worked over.
Other than that, I felt pretty good today, got to come home and have lunch with Brad and Bella, had a wonderful birthday dinner at Fleming's, and am now snuggled up in my snuggie in the man cave.
Dinner at Fleming's was so very nice! Brad even called and made reservations and all night long all the hosts/waiters wished me a happy birthday. I also sneaked in two sips of Brad's red wine and it was fabulous. Ellis started moving and I said he must like "drunk" dancing like his momma. :)
Today, Brad, Bella and Ellis gave me a sweet card, a Roll Tide Snuggie, a memory card that will hold 1200 pictures for my new camera and a purse organizer. I loved it all!
Thursday, November 11, 2010
37 weeks and 1 day pregnant
I swallowed a basketball
I thought Brad should join in on the photo shoot
Bella telling Brad she missed him
Sweet kisses from Bella
She could probably smell the red meat from dinner
Modeling my new Snuggie!
One of my birthday presents from Brad, Bella and Ellis
Snuggie baby bump
Brad modeled my new Snuggie too!
Happy Birthday!!! I know you are ready for someone else to have a birthday around there. You and the bump look so cute!!!
ReplyDelete