This weekend we went to Brewton to celebrate Brad's 10 year class reunion. Yes, it's been 10 years since Brad graduated from T. R. Miller High School-wow, time flies by! Although I must admit that at times this weekend it felt like we were back in school. Brad asked his dad for a $20 to get into the football game and for snacks. Yes, seriously. My parents dropped me off at the party on Saturday night and my mom actually asked if i wanted my Daddy to walk me to the door. My Dad actually came and picked me up at 10 pm, just like in middle school! :)
Brad had quite a busy Friday and Saturday-see the schedule below!
Friday-
Alumni reception at high school
Lunch at David's Catfish (I crashed this party, my parents and I also went there for lunch).
Pep Rally at high school
Parade through Brewton
Homecoming football game
Saturday-
Family Picnic at Hinesite
Dinner at The Ritz
I only made it to the parade on Friday and the events on Saturday, but Brad had a great time catching up with old friends at all the scheduled events! It was nice to go back to Brewton-this will be out last trip before Ellis arrives!
I watched the parade with my Dad and Brad's Dad
You can see Brad right behind the tiger sign
TRM Class of 2000
Yes, they had a mini keg on the float!
We were pelted by candy!
Brad and I at The Ritz
10/23/2010
34 weeks 3 days pregnant
The Saturday night party started at 7 pm...
The Alabama vs. Tennessee game started at 6 pm...
Priorities, right?!
Guys chatting it up and watching the game
Andy, Andrew (husband of classmate Jenny), Paul, Allen, and Brad
Class of 2000!
Brad was able to take home some of the leftovers, I was pretty pumped!
We are well stocked w/all our new liquors (plus 3 bottles of red wine)!
No comments:
Post a Comment