On Wednesday, October 13, 2010, we reached the 33 week mark! Possibly only 7 more weeks to go to the big day!
We graduated from our birthing class and were able to take a tour of the hospital. Brad and I have been to the hospital several times to visit friends and babies, but we had never seen certain rooms/areas so I'm glad that we went, although seeing an actual birthing room and all the rolling hospital beds was quite frightening. Brad picked up a little cold, but is feeling better now, but now I am feeling a little under the weather-I'm definitely not at 100%! You can't take any of the good medication while you are pregnant!
I decided that this weekend would be dedicated to washing most of Ellis's stuff. I went and bought some Dreft detergent and wash bags yesterday and did load after load while I also did some work that I brought home. This was exhausting, but Ellis has freshly laundered bath towels and washcloths, burp cloths, blankets, socks, hats, hospital clothes, newborn clothes and most 3 month clothing. The drawer liners are also in and I've started organizing all of the stuff that needs to go to the hospital (including my necessities). I feel like the count down is definitely on and I just don't want to be too unprepared.
Work has been very kind to me and has hired a temporary employee to help me out. It is going very well, but it just reinforces the fact that I could be out at any time, which is sort of scary! I decided if it was appropriate for me to have a temp at work that I need to start training my "temp" at home (i.e. Brad). We've gone over how to clean the bathrooms, how to put clothes in the washer/dryer, and how to vacuum. Although Brad doesn't perfectly vacuum where you can see the lines in the carpet, I've decided to ignore this and just be grateful for the help. :) Yes, I am very ocd, this is nothing new.
33 week belly shot
View from the front-
After a 9 hour workday so cut me some slack. :)
Another view-
Do you think we can make it to 40 weeks?!
The boppy pillow cover finally came in!
The front is made out of white chenille fabric and the back is made out of navy minky dot fabric.
You look so cute D!! That's the cutest maternity shirt ever! Glad to see you haven't lost your style :) I also love the Boppy cover - so precious!
ReplyDelete