I love coming home and finding a box from UPS/FedEx/USPS! This week we had two days back to back where we received goodies for the baby!
Today I am 34 weeks pregnant (possibly only 6 more weeks to go)! Today we received Ellis's baby monitor that the Byrne grandparents very kindly purchased! Brad was in charge of the baby monitor and you all know what that means-it is very technologically advanced (at least to me)! :)
Brad was very sweet and had it all set up for me when I got home after working late tonight! He also cooked me dinner, put up the dishes, checked the mail, took out the trash, put on my new wiper blades, fed Bella, took Bella on her nighttime stroll, unloaded a few bags from my car, vacuumed and mopped the downstairs, and helped move laundry! Don't worry-he's still alive, he has chilled out by smoking half of a cigar and is drinking a beer and playing his football game in the man cave. At one point he did say that he had to be alone for 10 minutes and he didn't want to see my face. In case you are concerned, this did not hurt my feelings, I tell him this quite often.
Our baby monitor system-SO nice!!
We had fun testing it out!!
The 7" screen is now set up in the man cave.
Brad is proud to add one more electronic in his room.
The handheld monitor is charging on my bedside table.
I love it!!
Now all we need is the baby movement monitor (which I plan to purchase soon) and we'll be all set up in the nursery!
In case you are wondering, I STILL a few more things on my list to do before Ellis makes his debut!! I hope it all gets done!!
Wow, that was so sweet of him! He's setting the bar pretty high...I'm not sure David will appreciate it. ;) The baby monitor looks awesome! Each week, I get more and more excited! I can hardly believe he will be here so soon!
ReplyDelete