To take advantage of the 70 and sunny forecast today (3/10/2012), we went to Oak Mountain and visited the farm/petting zoo. I think that Ellis had a great time and it was nice to soak up the sun!! Enjoy the multitude of pics from today's visit!
Ellis napped on the car ride there, so he may have thought he was still dreaming when we first arrived!
Petting the soft goat
Ellis was petting this goat when suddenly the goat turned and head butted Ellis! I was taking pics with my camera and had turned to look at the setting so I missed it! Brad exclaimed, the goat just head butted Ellis, but I didn't really believe it until I saw it on Brad's phone that he used to film the incident! Ellis didn't cry or anything! If a hairy beast at my eye level turned to me and knocked me in the forehead, I would have burst into tears! Ellis is a brave boy!
Ellis is a smart boy too, after the head butt, he quickly decided to be on his way!
Ellis decided to stick with a sweet baby goat...
...who took quite an interest in Ellis, I thought the goat was 'kissing' him here...
...on closer inspection, the goat is actually nibbling on E's shirt collar...
...is anyone seeing this?! help!
In this pic, Ellis had just signed "ALL DONE" - he was ready for this goat to go away!
Onto petting the pony (which Brad, who is not a germaphobe, only let Ellis pet once after he noticed the bugs in its hair).
I love the sunshine!!
Checking up on sheep
Ellis loved all the open space!
In the barn
A little blurry, but he looked like such a big boy I had to post!
Hey!
Ellis loved looking at the ducks! Too cute with the goat looking out too!
The baby goats were so sweet and soft!
Ellis climbed up on the bottom step all by himself!
Peaceful and pretty
AHHH!
See, the goats were REALLY friendly!
Such a ham!
Ellis and his Daddy
So cute!
After the zoo, we drove and then walked to Peevine Falls.
Me and my buddy at the Falls
No comments:
Post a Comment