Friday, March 2, 2012

Phone pics from the past few months

Sometimes I forget about all the miscellaneous pictures on my iPhone.  I thought a Spring Cleaning of my phone would be nice!

December 2011
Ellis' Christmas Party at School





 December 2011
Ellis visited his old teachers at his old school for Ms. T's last day


 December 2011
I didn't realize I needed to hide E's Christmas presents - he totally busted me on this small treat!
December 2011 
Celebrating Graham's 3rd birthday at Wee Flip
 This is much cooler than my little ball pit at home!!

 Yes, I let a stranger hold my child while I finished my ice cream birthday cake - it was worth it!


 We call this E's Stay Puff Marshmallow face

  December 2011
Liberty Bowl Game in Memphis
Vanderbilt vs. Cincinnati
Box Seats - that's how we roll! :)
 KC and the Sunshine Band pregame show
 Ellis and his Daddy
 I didn't realize until we got there that Ellis was not cheering for the SEC since Cincinnati's colors are red and black - whoopsie!




 January 2012

 January 2012
Ellis loves his books - all of these were given to him by our 8 year old neighbor!
 Go Dog Go is Ellis' favorite book, how he picked that one out of all the rest is beyond me!

No comments:

Post a Comment