Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Just the two of us...

It was bound to happen sometime, right?

I'm just glad Ellis was 11 months old before I braved the night as a single mom!

Brad had a conference in Montgomery and so I had to put on my big girl pants and hold it down with Ellis and Bella.

No, Ellis did not get a bath that night.
Yes, I did pick up Zaxby's to eat for dinner.
No, I did not get a shower in the morning.
Yes, Ellis definitely laid in the bed and fed himself his own morning bottle.
No, I would not want to do this every single night.
Yes, I even managed to take a few pics of my favorite little guy.

Ellis is obsessed with cell phones. He thought this mouse was the perfect replica of a phone.


I made a ring, ring noise and he held it up to his ear...



Ellis was having quite the conversation...


Come on Mom, stop eavesdropping!



You wish you were on the other line! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment