Friday, June 17, 2011

Photo Shoot

That's right. Today one of the Byrne's was in a photo shoot for a magazine.

A neighbor works for a media company in town and needed a 'model' for a spread in a popular Southern magazine. I'll give you a hint: this gray haired southern lady shares the same first name as my mom. That's all you are getting from me. :)

Anywho, when I heard the photo shoot was today (Friday) I was a little bummed as I of course I had to work. But when I found out the time (11 am -12 pm)-hello early (boss approved) lunch!

So I was in the process of telling Brad this story when he exclaimed that he was so proud of Ellis and couldn't wait to see his picture published. I had to interrupt. Yes, my beautiful angel is camera ready (except for this week and our bout of pink eye) but I wasn't talking about a photo shoot for Ellis, I was talking about a photo shoot w/me in it! Brad burst out laughing. Typical.

I saw some of the proofs and you can't really tell that it is me and I'm not in all the shots. Think of me and the other 'models' as merely props, the decorations and food were the true beauties. So if it makes the cut it will appear next Spring / Summer.

Brad had to tell his son that yes, mommy may be published in a popular magazine but that he has been on tv twice on ABC 33/40 where he is more than a pretty face. :) Jealous much? hehe.

1 comment:

  1. That is so cool! Let me know when it comes out, and I'll have to pick me up copy. :)

    ReplyDelete