Saturday, June 18, 2011

First Haircut


Today, June 18, 2011, just a few days shy of 7 months, Ellis got his first haircut!

We took little E to the Male Room as this is where Brad gets his haircut.

Ellis was a very, very good sport. He was only a little wiggly and only a little bit scared of the loud hairdryers. It was a very successful trip!

Quick before picture at home


What goes on in this place?!


Looking at my locks one last time


Too cute!


I'm not so sure about this...


See how long my hair was!


I see something silver and sharp coming my way!


Poor baby could hardly see


About to start

Mom gave me my paci just in case I needed it

First snip

Second snip

I'm not sure what all this is about!

Being a good boy!

I've got the hang of this

Not too much off the sides, please!

Right side - done!

Tackling the back

Doing a good job taking a little off

Bye bye long locks

Ellis was very interested in how his hairstyle was evolving.

Watching the lady do her thing


Trimming the back, looking so much better!

Ellis checking himself out in the mirror.


Daddy checking out the new do.


Trying to get rid of the rat tail.

Looking sharp!


The finished product - what a handsome man!


1 comment:

  1. He looks so handsome with his new hair cut, and I am so proud of how good he was!

    ReplyDelete