Baby Ellis's Nursery is almost complete so I wanted to go ahead and share some photos with you! I'm need to pick up the white pleated duvet cover from the dry cleaners for the queen size bed and I need a Diaper Genie and then I'll be done! Brad on the other hand needs to touch up some spots with some fresh paint and select/install a baby monitor. My goal was to have the room finished before my baby shower, before the start of the third trimester, and before the start of football season, I'm glad that we were pretty much able to do so!
27 weeks and 5 days
September 6, 2010
View from the door (will look better w/the duvet cover, but you get the point).
Close-up of the crib
Full length view of the crib
White rocker/glider and side table
View of the comfy chair
Toy Bag I got monogrammed with "furry friends"
Close-up of the monkey and lion pictures that Tina Findley painted for Baby Ellis's Room.
Tina even color coordinated the blue background paint w/the bedding-she's the best!
Wall between the crib and the queen size bed
We already had the mirror (purchased for my mantle in the Pink House) and the shelf, so we decided to put them to use in the nursery. I'm happy with the way it turned out.
Bookrack to keep us organized.
This was a last minute purchase, but I am so pleased with it!
Layered wall decal from Etsy.com.
Brad was so nervous to hang these two decals (as you only get one shot), but I think he did a wonderful job!
Top of the changing table.
Thank you Mom for this piece of furniture!
Full view of the changing table
Bella and I relaxing in the room, we are sure to spend a lot of our time in here!
The nursery looks amazing!
ReplyDeleteLove the nursery! Great job on everything!
ReplyDeleteLook at you cute girl!! What a precious baby bump! I LOVE the nursery!! Love the fabric and really love the wall decal! You're so creative! Now you just need a baby to put in there!!
ReplyDeleteBy the way...we started out without a monitor (because I thought our house was so tiny we didn't need one), and then my family got ML the Summer Infant Video Monitor for her 1 year birthday and THAT is the ONE baby item I think you HAVE to have. It's worth 10x it's weight in gold and I have no idea how we survived 12 months without it...I'm sure you get advice all the time, but check it out. It is worth the cost...especially when ML is crying and I can look and see what I think the chances are she will go back to sleep, or if she's standing up and I definitely know I should go in.
again, these are just so cute!!! i am totally impressed with how on top of it yall are! and you look so great, donielle!!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE the nursery. You did a GREAT job...not that I expected anything less. It looks so put together and ready for Ellis (LOVE the monogram). You look wonderful and I can't wait to celebrate you and Ellis soon. Take care!
ReplyDeleteGilla
Donielle, the nursery looks so great!! You did a wonderful job with it! I can't wait to see it with Baby Ellis in it! :)
ReplyDeletey'all are on top of things! everything looks so cute.
ReplyDelete