Yesterday I had a doctor's appointment and the 4-D ultrasound.
The doctor's appointment went well.
Quick Stats:
Date- 9/10/10
Ellis's age- 28 weeks and 2 days
Ellis's heartbeat-155 bpm
Donielle's weightgain-24 pounds
Donielle's measurement-29 cm (means tummy is measuring right on track, should be 1 cm per 1 week of pregnancy)
Ellis's position- most of his weight is on my right side, which explains some pain I am experiencing over there
Notes: Doctor said that my face is definitely swollen and puffy and that I didn't look like myself. Thanks! But, I totally agree! Good thing is my blood pressure and my urine sample looked great so the swelling is not related to preeclampsia. She also gave me a pat on the back for my steller blood sugar test results.
Friday, 9/10/10
28 weeks and 2 days
Enough about the appointment, here's some notes and photos from Ellis's 4-D Ultrasound.
Ellis is like Donielle:
Ellis had his right arm over his head while sleeping, Donielle has always slept like this!
Ellis has Donielle's nose (everyone that I showed the pictures to agrees, so let me know if you do as well!)
Ellis has Donielle's lips (this is a maybe)
Ellis has Donielle's chubby cheeks
Ellis is like Brad:
Ellis has no hair (Donielle got the ultrasound tech to check and she said she didn't see any hair on his head)
Ellis is definitely 100% a boy!
Ellis loves to talk (he was constantly opening and closing his mouth)
Ellis didn't really like to have his picture taken
Oh Donielle, he is precious!!!! I know that had to have been so fun getting to see him again and see who he looks like (definitely favors you). Congrats on your sugar levels and not having pre-e! I am sure that is a huge relief!
ReplyDeleteHow adorable! I love the pictures. Thanks for sharing! Glad to hear that you and Ellis are both doing so well!
ReplyDeleteLove the pictures!!!! Ellis definitely favors you more right now (you better hope he gets your personality too! - just kidding Brad :)! I'm glad you're feeling good, and did well on your glucose test (that thing scared me). See you Sunday!
ReplyDelete