I'll be 27 weeks on Wednesday, September 1, 2010! That will mark the end of the 2nd Trimester, only 13 weeks (hopefully) to go!
I'll recap the last few weeks.
Week 25=emotional outbursts
Week 26=consignment sales
25 Weeks and 5 Days
Sunday, August 22, 2010

26 Weeks and 1 Day
Thursday, August 26, 2010
26 weeks and 5 days
Sunday, August 29, 2010
I've been relatively even keeled during the pregnancy, if I do say so myself, and have not subjected Brad to ride an emotional roller coaster. Week 25, however, was filled with two crying sessions and six occasions where I teared up. One was when I got the text from Karl announcing the birth of baby Cooper and another was when I was at Books a Million and read the children's book Love you Forever (both understandable in my opinion). Fortunately, the outbursts have been limited to this one week!
Baby Cooper on his birthday
Wednesday, August 18, 2010
He and Ellis are going to be great friends!

Last week was marked with two consignment sales and $$ being spent, hehe. Brad was very sweet and went with me to the first one and I'm so glad that he did! We went into the first sale and while I focused in on the highchairs (which was totally unsuccessful), I directed Brad to the strollers. Brad picked out a jogging stroller for us to buy. You can now pick yourself off the floor from laughing, I'm not planning on jogging, just walking around the neighborhood! A girl at the sale told Brad that she had the same stroller and really enjoyed it. You can flip the seat to face you and also to face outward. We didn't register for one or think we would want one, but it seemed very maneuverable so we bit the bullet. As I was looking through the clothes, Brad kept coming up to me to show me various "finds." His favorite were two Alabama bolster pillows that had tags on them for the man room. Another Brad "want" was a baby carrier (like a Baby Bjorn). Brad found a nice looking Eddie Bauer baby carrier with a zippered pouch for his cell phone-this was only $12, which is great because I'm not sure how much we'll actually use this?! Brad also found a little Alabama outfit. Seriously, we spent more $ on items that Brad was interested in than me! The second sale I had to go alone and I should have stayed at home! I waited in line for 1 hour and only bought one little outfit that included a daygown, blanket, burp cloth and bib and two little knit hats. I am very excited about the next sale on Sept. 10!!
Brad/Ellis's carrier
Backward facing jogging stroller
Forward facing jogging stroller
I am so glad you did an update. I have been anxiously awaiting more baby info. I was about to e-mail you and see how you were.
ReplyDeleteOK, crying while reading "Love You Forever" is totally acceptable. I cry every time I read it. I'm so proud of you being able to keep your emotions under control throughout most of the pregnancy. Can you just imagine what an emotional nut case I'll be when I'm pregnant?! Scary, huh?
Looks like you guys found some great stuff. You look so great, and baby Ellis looks like he's growing nicely too!
first of all, I LOVE YOUR MATERNITY CLOTHES! :) and you look great too!!
ReplyDeleteLove that stroller you guys got! Wish we got a jogging stroller, maybe next time! heehee.