This post is solely dedicated to Baby Ellis's closet. Ellis's room is the former "happy room"-aka the room with all of Donielle's stuff. This room was also filled with items removed from our third bedroom closet when the room was transformed into the "man room." It has taken me four long and tiring weeks to remove everything from under the bed, in the closet, and around the room to turn the room into the nursery. I finally moved out the last item last night, pictures to come this weekend as the glider will be picked up on Saturday! Ellis's room is now free from clutter, but the excesses have now found homes in our hallway and our bedroom (I even sent a bunch of stuff home with my parents and Elmo has been kind enough to let us store some stuff too), but I still have some work to do!
Before you judge, please keep in mind that during the creation of the man cave, I was just a few weeks into my pregnancy and didn't care if things were put in their proper place! :) But, we do have a lot of junk!
Before pictures:
Top of the closet
Hanging clothes-all of Donielle's dresses, coats, jackets. Farewell friends!
Bottom of the closet
After pictures:
Ellis's Closet
All the newborn diapers have been put away, but I've also been stockpiling some size 1 and 2 diapers and wipes.
Peg shelf for Ellis's diaper bag and bottle cooler
Baskets for burp cloths, socks and hats, and bibs
Hope you enjoyed the before and after pictures!
New post below!
Donielle - I love the little wicker three-drawer chest! Did you already have it? His closet is so cute, I can't wait to see his room!!
ReplyDeleteooooooh i need that wicker chest and all those baskets! very nice and organized.
ReplyDelete