No. It's not spring break. I don't even get a spring break, but I wish I did and I wish it were now. I am in the mood to go somewhere. Somewhere warm. Any suggestions? Donations? Fellow companions? A tropical vacation sounds very nice, especially when tomorrow is going to be cold and rainy.
This concludes my rant on the weather, lack of vacation hours and unplanned trips.
At least tomorrow is Friday. Holla!
August
10 years ago
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI want to go on a vacation! We should go to the beach sometime.
ReplyDeleteA a vacation to a tropical place sounds fantastic. Let's go! :) I hope you have a happy Friday.
ReplyDeleteUm, you know all you have to do is pick up the phone, call me, and I'll go somewhere tropical and warm with you in a heartbeat! :)
ReplyDeleteHooray for our (well, not "our" parties but our friends) upcoming bachelorette parties! Those are the lights at the end of this long, cold tunnel. I am ready for sunshine and warm weather and time away with friends!!
ReplyDelete