Brad and I went home to Brewton for Thanksgiving to spend time with our families. We had a nice break and on Sunday my Mom and I came back to Birmingham and saw the Rockettes at the BJCC. This marks the 3rd year in a row that we've seen them. Three years ago I surprised Mom with tickets in Nashville for her birthday. That was the Christmas before mine and Brad's wedding and my mom and I both found our wedding day necklaces, but most importantly I found my 6 silver scoops for my candy buffet. :) Last year Mom and I saw the Rockettes in Birmingham and had a great time, although we were so high up we could literally touch the ceiling at the BJCC. We were winded by the time we made it to our seats! This year was much better! Although we were in the balcony we were pretty much in the center and we had a great view! It was a special night and we were able to celebrate her 53rd Birthday together!
Mom and I "with" The Rockettes-haha, it was free and I had to BEG my Mom to do this!

The Rockettes at the close of the opening number.

My all time favorite number-The Toy Soldiers. Love it!
I wanted to go so badly!! Every year I say (in my head, of course) that THIS will be the year...I even thought about doing that for Christmas for Mrs. Hennessy, but then by the time Christmas comes the excitement is gone so...maybe next year?? I LOVE the Rockettes - I'm so glad you got to enjoy such a fun show!!
ReplyDelete