On the 23rd my Dad celebrated his 60th birthday! Happy Birthday Dad! I'll post the cute little ditty that I had my Mom put in our town's paper (sometime-hah!) to embarrass my Dad. He said that my 30th was not too many years away and revenge is sweet!
On Christmas Eve, Brad and I spent time with my parents and Parke at our house and opened all of our gifts, which is now our new tradition since Brad and I have gotten married. We got some great things and money which is always nice! Since we opened gifts on Christmas Eve, this means that Santa does not leave me a stocking anymore. :( I wasn't without a stocking for long as Santa (aka Erin in her Christmas sweater vest) had both me and Brad a stocking with some yummy treats at his parents house. We enjoyed a yummy breakfast and opened up some exciting presents from the Byrne's! We then had lunch at my great aunt's house and then dinner and game night with Brad's immediate and extended family. Then Brad threw up a few times. haha! He does feel better now, but three big meals can really get to you!
My Mom and I went to Destin the day after Christmas for some good bargains (to spend my Christmas money) and Brad and his sister played on his new toy-DJ Hero. Brad's Mom also gave me some really good sewing lessons on how to use my new machine! I learned more from her in an hour than from four hours of sewing classes that I took this Spring.
See me with my new toy!

Brad with his new toy!

I hope that everyone had a wonderful Christmas with friends and family!
Awe, It sounds like you had a wonderful Christmas with you families! :)
ReplyDelete