Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Good-bye 2009!

This is the final post...of the year! Don't worry 2010 will be well documented in blog form for the masses (i.e. 4 people) to read!

From a personal growth perspective, I had a good year! I took a sewing class (all by myself!) and a smocking class (with my friend Allison) and loved them both! My Mom taught me how to plant flowers and my Dad and I discussed vegetables and our "gardens." My garden was solely tomatoes, but he had all sorts of yummy things!

But I didn't accomplish everything that I wanted to in 2009, so I do have some goals for 2010!

1. I want Brad and I to take a karate class. I think I could kick his booty!
2. I want to take a Pole Yourself Thin class and not be embarrassed, but I am not brave enough to go alone!
3. I want to keep in touch better with friends and family (see #5).
4. I want to do our taxes again, but this time with much more confidence.
5. I want to be less shady with my cell phone.

I hope I can check off all of my goals for 2010. Please hold me accountable, but don't expect too much, after all these are my GOALS and not necessarily reality. :)

Hope you and yours have a Happy New Year and a wonderful 2010!

3 comments:

  1. I will soooo go with you to do #2!!! Sign us up!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you girl! I will! I'll pass along the info to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think karate would be so much fun, and I'm with your friend Courtney about #2...that would be awesome! Good luck accomplishing your goals this year. I don't know about holding you accountable, but I do hope that you will keep us posted as you check things off your list. :)

    ReplyDelete