Brad finally caved! Our new big bed was delivered this morning! We went "looking" on Sunday afternoon (but on Saturday I went shopping for king size bedding-I just had a feeling ;) ). Today the movers set up the bed and Brad made sure it was perfectly centered between the windows. We couldn't put it on risers, which has been a habit of mine since Sophomore year of college and adds so much extra storage space, but I guess this is a small sacrifice! The frame has wheels so Brad will easily be able to move the bed to attach our headboard (whenever it arrives), which is nice since the mattress weighs so much and in my personal grandma style a headboard is MANDATORY. I cannot wait to go to sleep tonight! The new sheets have been washed and are now on the bed. As far as my "jacked up" shoulder, Brad says that if my pain doesn't go away I better pretend that it has! Last night we slept in our twin beds in our Alabama room so the upgrade will definitely be nice! This purchase will be our gift to one another for all the major holidays and occasions for the next year (or so!), but we sleep in our bed probably 350 days a year, so it's worth it!! I don't really like the bedding that I bought this weekend, so I guess I'll have to go shopping this weekend (sigh). :) I won't be able to shop too much on Saturday as we are celebrating our pup's 1 year birthday! We are having a doggie birthday paw-ty for Bella and we've invited some of her friends (and some of ours). Brad is supposedly working on a doggie obstacle course to make it fun for the pups, but we'll see if this comes to be. Signing off!
now...if you can just get San to get me a bigger house so that I too can have a king size bed!! yay for you!
ReplyDelete