Sunday, June 17, 2012

Water Fun

We made Saturday, June 2 get outside and play day for the Byrne household!  It was sunny and in the 70s in Birmingham.  It was absolutely perfect!!  Brad and I actually got up early (6:30 am to shower on a Saturday for me = miraculous) to head to the Pepper Place Farmers Market downtown.  It was very cool!  

Ellis cooling off under the misting tent - he had to go through his first few times on Brad's shoulders but after he got used to it he ran right through it on his own.

How cute is his adorable outfit?!  Message me if you want details, she's awesome!!!! :)



 Next up was a Mommy and Ellis session at the splash pad at the zoo.  The last time we took Ellis he was really scared and just wasn't sure what to make of it.  But I thought that after the beach, he would be more receptive to the water.  I was actually right on this one - amazing! :)    
This is why I love that phones have cameras, I would have missed out on this picture that I will surely cherish for years to come!!

Hello?  You there?
Splish, Splash

If the volume worked, you would hear a squeal!


Loved these side by side
My water baby
After the zoo, we went over to visit Graham and Grace and Max at their pool.  
It was so nice to relax with them!!
Ellis loved Graham's swim toys!!  Graham is very patient and a good sharer!
Ellis got the hang of making someone 'catch' the rings; he would toss and say catch

Who knew Ellis would like guns?  He didn't want to put this down...I'm not sure who it belonged to??
Only child??!!  Every single ring Ellis said was 'MINE'




Me and my water baby!!
PS the next day is when HFMD Round 2 struck - there goes my three activities in one day schedule

1 comment:

  1. Donielle, my sister Jenny Pugh led me to your blog. Your little boy is adorable. We are having a little boy in early Oct. I would love to know the lady's info for his cute outfit. Jenny also mentioned that you are a pro at finding good deals on adorable boys clothes in Bham. I would love any advice. Gwendolyncrumpton@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete