On Wednesday for lunch we went to one of our favorite spots right on the beach - The Whale's Tail.
Best Pina Colada ever!! I look forward to this every year. Even the year that I drank a non-alcoholic one when I was pregnant with Ellis!
My happy boy!!
Ellis was a wild man all week at the beach! It made us realize how bad he has felt over the past 6 weeks! Bless his heart!!
Having fun!
Mimi and Ellis
Happy Happy Doll!!
So handsome!!
Ellis' new favorite word - NO!!
He says: no, no, no while shaking his finger.
Again with no clothes!
Enjoying a sunset stroll
Did you see that plane??
Hahahah!!!
Ellis LOVED the water hose!!!
He loved washing the deck...
...and watering the plants...
....and washing his own feet (how cute is this?!)...
...he even helped out by washing his Mimi's feet!!
AHHH!!!
View from our room
So adorable!!
Such a clown!!
Throwing sand - yikes!!
RAHHH!!
No comments:
Post a Comment