Thursday, May 3, 2012

April showers...

...haven't brought many May flowers - yet!  April really wasn't very kind to the Byrne's.  For pretty much the whole month of April (even the last week of March), Ellis was (and still is heading into May) sick.  Sick Ellis = Sleep deprived parents.  It's been brutal; fortunately, Brad and I have been rotating nights on the couch (don't ask) sleeping with our little buddy.  It's been fun folks. :)  It has just been really sad because you can tell that he hasn't been feeling 'himself.'  Hopefully we are on an upswing (after two antibiotics for a sinus infection that wouldn't go away, double pink eye, and now something in the family of hand, foot and mouth disease).  I've only had one z-pac this month so I think I'm doing pretty good - so far!!  

Here are a few pictures that I've taken over the past few weeks.  I've realized tonight that I haven't gotten out my big camera since mid-April!  Sad!

4-15-2012
4-16-2012
4-19-2012



4-19-2012
4-20-2012
Double pink eye


4-21-2012




4-29-2012




5-3-2012
After the Tylenol with Codeine kicked in - my star!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment