Sunday, May 27, 2012

17 month update

17 months was a blur.   I think mainly to poor Ellis not feeling well.  From the last week of March through the first week of May, Ellis had a sinus infection that would not go away.  He had two antibiotics for this.  He then had a double pink eye infection, so we had an antibiotic for this.  If you read the previous blog post, then you can see our downward spiral with HFMD, another antibiotic.  Then thrush, another medicine.  There aren't too many pictures, I'm going to remedy that by posting all of our beach pics soon!

I'm glad to put 17 months behind us, I will update Ellis' milestones in the 18 month update post!

My buddy and me!!  I love him so much!!
 Mr. Independent - 
Brad and I would try to steer and he would shout 'MINE' and swat our hands away!

  Ellis and his Daddy!!  Best Friends!!

 At the Zoo


 First Merry Go Round at the Zoo - 
my Mother's Day activity (on Saturday)
 At the sea lion exhibit at the Zoo
 This video was taken at Ellis' school on April 30.  
I could listen to my sweet boy say Mama all day long!! :)
 Two night toddler bed try out - 
we did not make the team, maybe we'll try out again next semester! :)
The crib bar is back up!!

No comments:

Post a Comment