Saturday, April 7, 2012

Easter Egg Hunts

Ellis went on two Easter Egg Hunts today!  We had a neighborhood hunt for the kiddos this morning and it was so nice!  Perfect weather and gracious Mommies helped make this a success!  In the afternoon, we ventured down to Calera to ride the Cottontail Express at the Heart of Dixie Railroad.  It was such a beautiful day, glad we got to spend it together!

At the neighborhood hunt...
 I'm not sharing this egg with you Daddy! ;)
 Go Ellis Go!
 The way this jelly bean is dangling cracks me up!
 Mmmm...
 I believe I will help myself to seconds

 Ellis found his friend
 Gimme five!
 By now he's figured out that goodies are inside of these eggs!
 I've got the golden egg!
 AHHHH!!
 Ellis decided the eggs were fun to throw
 Ellis and his Daddy
 Checking out his loot




 Enough said
 Granddaddy, Mimi and a chocolate covered Ellis
 Family pic!

On the train
 Nose
 Hulking up
 Enjoying the view
 I see the Easter Bunny
 Ellis ran to the bunny, he thought he was the best thing ever!
 He stood trancelike as others visited with the EB.
 Ready to hunt some eggs (again)
 The meadow was a teeny tiny bit smaller than I pictured for a train full of eager kiddos.

 A vineyard was right next door
 Part of the train
 GO!!

 The Easter Bunny and Ellis
 Ellis won a monkey and was giving it a kiss

 I'm not so sure about this!




No comments:

Post a Comment