Saturday, April 7, 2012

Best Friends

Dogs are truly a man's (or boy's) best friend!  Bella and Ellis are each other's best friends!  They are (normally) so very sweet with one another!  Bella is the most patient and most kind big sister ever!!  Ellis tries to be as gentle as he possibly can with her too.  It is so sweet when Ellis says "Bel - a" and gives her a big wave.  We are so thankful for our two babies!

Sweet Bella after her most recent grooming session - best dog ever!
 4-3-2012
Ellis has been recovering from a sinus infection, the night before the poor baby projectile vomited all over and wanted to be held all night long.  The next morning before school, we saw him snuggling with his best friend, Bella.  How sweet?!
 Ellis: "I love you Bella girl!"
 Bella: "I love you too Ellis boy!  I will tolerate this since my diet has improved so much since you arrived."


1 comment:

  1. I will second the sentiment that Bella is the best dog ever...and that's saying a lot considering how I feel about my boys! I absolutely adore the photos of these two together. So precious!

    ReplyDelete