Merry Christmas 2011!
We made the trip down to Brewton to visit with our families. We had a good time and enjoyed spending time with everyone. Ellis was so much more fun than I imagined this year. He did a great job opening presents and was on the go! We had a great Christmas!
Ellis on Christmas Eve at the Dubose's
The Best Christmas present
E was obsessed with pulling tissue paper out of bags
I promise I've been good Santa!!!
Santa, if anyone gets me in trouble, it's my Dad! :)
Who knew big socks (stockings) could contain so many treats!
Just what I wanted - a fun toy!!
Thanks Mimi and Granddaddy for all my loot!
Let me figure out how to program this remote...won't take but a minute.
I've almost cracked the remote...time to move on.
Present from Mommy and Daddy
Such a patient gift opener!
It's my very own musical broom!!!
A Yo Gabba Gabba (Muno for you fans) backpack from my Grandparents!
What could this be?
It's my Elf on the Shelf - Thanks Grandparents for this wonderful tradition!!
We didn't read the book yet to learn that you do NOT touch the Elf, it takes away some of its magic, good thing he has 350 days to recover (he told us he was going to start visiting Dec 1 of every year).
OOOH, thanks Mimi!!
Testing out my broom
Thanks Mommy and Daddy for my Steering Wheel
Thanks Mimi and Granddaddy for my piano!!
Tickling the ivory
Christmas morning - seeing Santa's presents
The first thing E went for was his football - touchdown Santa!
Santa brought TWO chairs, one for downstairs and one for the man cave!
Another stocking?!
A book!
A Yo Gabba Gabba cd for the car
Can we test this out now?
Yo Gabba Gabba!!!
Let's test out this sleeper sofa!
Christmas Morning at the Byrne's
Both look amazingly calm and mellow...
Hey Auburn!!!
Merry Christmas B Pa
Let's read the paper
The Two E's
Did I look fat in that pic?
I'm such a special boy - three stockings full of treats!!
Thanks Grandparents for my very own Bean bag - awesome!!! I know just where to put it!!
Opening gifts
Thanks Erin!
So stylish!!
Ellis loved his vest, he 'walked the catwalk' holding his new pants too
E was such a great gift opener
Trying on my new hoody jacket - thanks Grandparents!
E got two much needed jackets from his Grandparents!
Baby in the box!
Brad's mom got Brad and Ellis a super cute sign for their man cave/playroom extravaganza!
So cute!!
Ellis' B Pa got a present from Annie B - a photo blanket, Ellis was fascinated with seeing himself larger than life!
Sweet Chris giving Bella some love.
And to all a good night!!
No comments:
Post a Comment