E! News: E hit the two month mark on Saturday, January 22, 2011
Our chunky monkey is now two months old! The pediatrician at our last visit said that 8 week olds are capable of sleeping at least 8 hours, up to 11 or 12. I laughed, out loud. Which is only fair because I think that he probably got a chuckle out of me when I hesitated before I said the word booger and when I pointed at his "pee pee" during the appointment.
At E's 8 week appointment on Monday, 1/17/2011, E weighed 14 pounds 2.5 ounces and measured 23 3/4 inches. E is in the 97% for height, 90% for length and 30% for his head. What this means, I'm not sure. Maybe he has a little brain?!
E got tons of shots at this appointment, he had 2 in each thigh and also received an oral dose. I told Brad that our poor baby had more needles in his body than a heroin addict. I'm pretty sure that you should not say the word heroin when talking about your baby.
Other news, this past week was my first back at work. I started on Tuesday, 1/18, and it was a long first day, I worked until 9 pm! The second day back I worked until 11 pm and didn't come home for lunch since we were so busy. In the shower on Wednesday morning I realized that I didn't even pick up E all day on Tuesday as he was asleep when I left and got back. I think I felt more horrible that I didn't realize this until the next day!!! Thursday and Friday I worked until 6 pm and I went in on Saturday for about 6 hours too. What a week!! This week should be pretty crazy as well, but hopefully things will settle down by the time that E starts school. Brad's mom has been here this week and we are so grateful for the help! I am especially as I have gotten a full night of sleep this whole week-very, very nice!!
Byrne Family of Four
Before our kid and doggie free dinner date on Saturday, 1/22/2011 courtesy of Brad's mom.
We went to the Veranda on Highland-super yummy!!
Today is our 12 year anniversary of dating!
Brad and I were going to take a pic, but Bella wanted to join in!
2 months old!
Saturday, 1/22/2011
Chubby cheeks!!
Daddy and E
E's first Merrells-probably the cleanest pair he'll ever have!
Thursday, 1/20/2011
Pretty baby!
Sunday, 1/23/2011
Ellis' first play date with Ruby Kate!!
Betsy was sweet enough to show me how to use the ring sling!!
No comments:
Post a Comment