Happy 7 weeks to Ellis! We started out this 7th week with Ellis going 4 1/2 hours last night between feedings-yay! Ellis has had another good week, let's hope it continues!
7 Weeks Old
January 10, 2011
Styling in my new size 6 months outfit we bought this weekend during our "shopping spree."
Chubby cheeks!
I have started to smile! :) Mommy has to work hard to coax a smile out of me though!
Why must Mommy prop me up next to this doggie each week?!
7 Weeks
Roll Duck Roll! Quack, Quack!
6 Weeks 5 days
Right before Mommy and Grandma strolled me around the Leeds Outlet Mall (at least I got some new duds)!
With Grandma-she was so kind to sleep in my nursery with me while Mommy was able to catch some zzz's.
6 Weeks and 4 Days
Before a stroll around the 'hood
Ready to go strollin'
Pumping iron in my crib, so what if my dumbell is engraved with my initials, I'm still a macho man!
I love that he's smiling now!!! Hopefully, "Aunt" Jamie can get him to smile next time she sees him. :) Such a great picture of your mom holding him! Tell her hello for me!
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness! He is looking more and more like Brad everytime I see pictures of him. He is such a perfect combination of both of you - precious!
ReplyDeleteMegan
Ellis is one beautiful baby!
ReplyDelete