Thursday, July 19, 2012

iPhone addiction

I am addicted to my phone. I think admitting you have a problem is a big step, right?! I left my phone at home one day recently and was literally shaking once I got home. In fact Brad met me in our garage with it in his hand. I had to buy myself a new purse at lunch to get my mind off of my countless emails and Facebook posts I missed. Yes, I had 33 emails (only 3 that weren't what Brad considered junk, um Groupon alerts are SO not junk), one text, and the biggest news story-TomKat divorce! My mom out news-ed me!!!
Because no post is complete without a picture, enjoy some screenshots from my phone. One is of a call E made to Quebec. Another is his brief conversation with Siri. Also is a pic of him trying to push the you tube app with no success (since it was on the back of a MAGAZINE)!!! He can unlock my phone and he's ordered a $1.99 app. I'm in trouble!!

No comments:

Post a Comment