Monday, December 5, 2011

Walk Like a Man

This past weekend Ellis really took off! He's been taking steps here and there; he started standing around 9 1/2 months and took a few steps by 10 months when he was still at Primrose. He's been taking a few steps here and there and even around his birthday he was taking 6-8 steps at a time. This weekend though Ellis made the long trek from our kitchen island to the ottoman in our living room without stopping. Sure, it's not a huge distance but for those that have been to our house you know that there are definitely more than 8 steps from room to room. I'm so proud of him and he very rarely falls. If he does, it's always backwards (let's hope this continues)! I was able to capture him walking from his room to the man cave without any falls!

Go, Ellis, Go!

These are just of Ellis goofing off yesterday. He's been having some issues transitioning to whole milk so I'm glad that he was smiling at least for a little while.










No comments:

Post a Comment