Thursday, August 25, 2011

Homeowner Anniversary

As we approach our 3 year anniversary in our house, I want to reflect on a few changes our house has had over the past few weeks.

Now that we are mobile, we have two of these up in our house. Trust me, we need them. Ellis crawls to them, pulls up, finds the 'weak' spot that rattles, shakes it for dear life, and tries to push the button to open it. Heck, even I have trouble opening them sometimes - Ellis will no doubt surpass me by the age of 10. :)


As Ellis has stopped having his bath in the kitchen sink and is in the tub now, I decided to give his bathroom (the one outside the man cave) an big boy update. I thought that perhaps the chocolate brown fringed shower curtain and leopard accessories may not be the most little boy appropriate. I am happy with the way it turned out - I really like the pop of red. Showstopper, show show stopper. hahaha. Can I tell you how much I like Pottery Barn kids? I should work there as a second job but instead of earning money, I would be spending it!




Ellis has almost taken over the man room - see below for a rather tidy man cave - best thing we ever did to our house was converting the third bedroom to a 'den.'



1 comment:

  1. I LOVE Ellis's nautical bathroom! Just so you know, I had already decided to have a nautical theme if we ever have a boy...I have pinnings on Pinterest to prove it!!! Don't want you to think I'm a total copycat, in case it ever happens! :)

    ReplyDelete