Thought I would share some of Baby Byrne's stuff with you. I'm trying not to go too crazy, but I do pick up a few things here and there when I find a good deal, much to Brad's dismay! :)
Aren't these the sweetest booties? Purchased these at the Birmingham Mom's of Multiples Sale with Allison. I couldn't resist!
Brad's copy of Where the Wild Things Are
Pottery Barn Kids assortment from Brad's mom. She bought this in Memphis for the baby once she found out. I love it!
Baby is all set with her Alabama gear. My mom purchased the Alabama book, bib, and bloomers from the Hourglass (back in 2009!). She purchased the Alabama gown after she found out about the baby. I bought the I Spit Crimson and White Burp cloth from the Junior League sale.
Baby is all set up with her Christmas gear! I got the infant day gown and the smocked bubble at the Junior League sale, both were $10. The other little Christmas outfits and socks came from Dirt Cheap in Brewton, only 25 cents each!
Baby Bag
Baby's sleep sheep from Allison. This is a sound machine that has a velcro strip that you can attach to the baby's stroller, car seat, crib. I saw a girl in my doctor's office with one on her baby's car seat and it was set to ocean, it was pretty relaxing!
Sock monkey from Brad's Aunt Leslie and family. It has magnetic arms and legs so you can also attach this to cool places! Brad's great grandmother made all the children sock monkeys, Brad still has his.
Sweet boy and girl Ralph Lauren outfits from TJ Maxx. I bought these with my store credit due to the return of my new swimsuits for our tropical trip that we won't be going on this year. :)
These are also from TJ Maxx, but in size 6 months. Too cute to pass up!
Bright Stars tummy time mat purchased at the Junior League sale. It was still in the box and only $3!
My mom purchased this from Once Upon a Time. They have the cutest clothes!
Sweet cards we received from The Gilligan's, Aunt Leslie, and Aunt Allie!
I ordered these from Restoration Hardware Baby. These pieces are normally around $30, but I was able to snag them for $6.99-$9.99!
I purchased these sweet clothes today at a Children's Consignment store in Homewood. They were having a huge sale-these outfits were priced at consigned prices AND 40% off! I couldn't resist the three coordinating bows! No one piece was over $15!
I'm so glad you posted this. I've been dying to hear something baby related! You already have so much cute stuff, and I am impressed by your thriftiness. :)
ReplyDeleteI want to go to these sales...!!
ReplyDeleteDonielle - I just love all the stuff you have gotten! So happy for you! Your little one is going to be so precious in all her loot!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Megan
i hope your mom saved all of the stuff she sewed for you when you were little. that has been my fave to put on pearl!! all of the smocked dresses our mom's made in sewing circle are timeless!! we have so many it is a little crazy since there were 3 of us girls. pearl will always have 3 Easter dress and 3 christmas dress to choose from every year.
ReplyDeleteAh! Congratulations, Donielle! We'll have to get you some new Bright Starts stuff--that's the company I work for now!!!
ReplyDelete