Sunday, May 23, 2010

Baby Byrne

Baby Byrne is set to arrive on December 1, 2010! We know we will be receiving the greatest gift of our lives. I think Brad is secretly breathing a sigh of relief as this means we will not exchange Christmas gifts again this year, haha. As an added bonus, the baby will grace us with its presence before the end of the year-hello, checked dependent box on our tax return (that I'm pretty sure Brad will be doing again next year, especially now).

We are very excited and looking forward to meeting our precious baby! Although a baby wasn't in our plans for 2010 (or 2011 and if you ask Brad 2012 and 2013), we've learned that you can't plan it all and that everything happens for a reason. We feel very blessed and hope that everything will continue to go smoothly and that Baby Byrne will be healthy and strong (and have my hair and winning personality, hehe).

8 comments:

  1. Yay for Baby Byrne! :) Our babies will definitely have to play together! So excited for y'all!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited for you! December 1st cannot get here soon enough. I can't wait to meet Baby Byrne. Congratulation.
    "Aunt" Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don - Baby Byrne will be one cute bebe! I can't wait to meet him/her!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is the best blog baby announcement ever. Your personalities' raising and shaping a child together will be wonderful!! Your kid will be brilliantly smart, good-looking, quick witted, and have killer dance moves. I can't wait!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so happy for you (now that it's blog official)!!! I cannot wait to take sewing classes with you and maybe your beautiful baby clothes! We love you Brad and Donielle!

    KBR

    ReplyDelete
  6. Donielle - so happy for you guys! God has better plans than we can ever imagine and this is certainly his plan for the two of you! That baby is going to be precious!!!
    Love,
    Megan

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't wait for Baby Byrne! You and Brad are going to make amazing parents! I can't wait to spoil my lil niece (or nephew). Counting down the days!
    Love,
    Aunt Erin
    (That sounds so weird but I love it)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Graham is going to have a playmate!! :) Can't wait to meet little baby Byrne!

    ReplyDelete