For Christmas Ellis received the Thomas the Train table!! This monstrosity is currently in our living room...yep, right in the living room. I think the train top is larger than our tv...and it definitely is as deep as our couch. The night the table was put together Ellis walked around pushing his trains for an hour and a half!! It was amazing!!! I could ignore the bright blue paint and train faces and the fact that our table has one side of faces painted upside down, but the next week he didn't even acknowledge its presence (and again it is hard to miss it)!!!!! He has played more with it, we put together puzzles on it, eat snacks, race cars and the remote controlled Thomas on it. But, I'll be so happy to get rid of this one day! But why am I being so picky about my living room?! We have a basketball goal in the room too!
August
10 years ago





No comments:
Post a Comment