Thursday, February 18, 2010

It's a sign?

For a long time now (well for over a month, but time slowly ticks by in the winter), I've been dreaming of a tropical vaca. I really need one as this weather is making me sad. Brad and I have been bouncing around ideas (when I say Brad and I, I really mean I've been bouncing and Brad's been deflecting) and recently one particular place popped up. Brad had mentioned it when we were honeymoon shopping as it has a Marriott, but in the end we decided on St. Thomas. I've been price shopping and we can get a really good deal on flights and hotels, but I've been afraid to bite the bullet and book. Today, this one location popped up 3 times! As I was walking into work today, a lady had a big red bag with the location stitched on it in white. I asked if she went there (as it could have been a random bag her daughter or someone gave her) and she said she had visited (it was a stop on her cruise) and that it was lovely. Later on in the day, I was talking to my friend at work (she is going to the Bahamas for Spring Break, soooo jealous, but soooo happy for her!) and I told her that I was thinking about a tropical vaca for later this year and she mentioned that her boss is going to this one island for spring break too and staying at a Marriott. Then I had lunch today with a girl that went to this same island for her August honeymoon and stayed at the same Marriott (and had a fabulous time). After work I stopped by to get Bella some food and got some "cardio" by walking to TJMaxx and what did I find? A Juicy Couture swimsuit 75% off and some Marc Jacobs sunglasses...a coincidence? or a sign? :)

3 comments: